It is natural for having skin problems. Skin problems such as puffs, scars, Acne, blames and dark spots are common. Trying to minimize these can also become part of the routine. Many of the products that are specifically designed for this problem are available on the market. However, the chemicals used in them will have a negative effect on the skin. Moreover, these products are expensive!
It is best to rely on some “Natural Products” that have been given the natural beauty to the skin to enhance the beauty of skin. Because chemical products can cause skin aesthetic damage. Natural ingredients use the skin is not damaging. “Yellow Saffron” is the main place for such skin care products. We know that our ancestors also use “Yellow Saffron” for aesthetic purposes. Moreover, “Yellow Saffron” was used to relieve many skin problems. “Yellow Saffron” has anti-bacterial, antiseptic, and anti-inflammatory properties. These qualities play a major role in fighting skin problems such as dark spots, blames, pigmentation. Thereby, naturally improve skin dysfunction. If you frequently use it, you notice that the shade is improved by “Yellow Saffron”.
Note: Some people may be “Turmeric Powder” allergic. So, they need to test the patch before using this face pack.
3 teaspoons turmeric powder 1 tbsp yoghurt 1 teaspoon raw honey 1 teaspoon coconut oil
How to prepare:
1. Take un-flavoured fresh yoghurt into a bowl.
2. Now, add some organic honey to it.
3. Now take some coconut oil into that role. If the coconut oil is solid, heat it well.
4. Add the “Turmeric Powder” paste.
5. Mix these ingredients very well. Mix well without any lumps.
6. This mixture should be made of soft paste.
7. If you feel that this pack is too dark, add the casual yoghurt.
How to apply:
1. First, clean the face and clean it. Be ready to apply this mask.
2. Apply this tarmac face pack on the face. Apply the pack with the brush. Otherwise, the “Turmeric Powder” colour is attached to the hands.
3. Keep this mask for 15 to 20 minutes.
4. Remove the mask after rubbing it smoothly in the circular motion.
5. Remove the mask with a soft towel. Apply some moisturizer.
The benefits to the skin through the “Turmeric Powder“: You might have noticed that the grandmothers and grandparents have been told about the same benefits from “Yellow Saffron”. For generations, “Yellow Saffron” is used for aesthetic care in every home. Antibacterial properties of antibacterial and anti-bacterial properties reduce skin inflammation. It also contains antioxidants, which prevent the dark circles and wrinkles. Therefore, these virtues have made “Yellow Saffron” the best beauty ingredient.
“Honey” benefits: Honey contains anti-inflammatory properties. They reduce inflammation and reduce redness on the skin. Thereby, the skin becomes smooth as well as soft. Moreover,
honey acts as a natural moisturizer. Provides adequate moisture to the skin.
Benefits of “Yogurt”: Lactic acid available in yoghurt helps remove dead skin cells. Thus, the skin becomes naturally evident. This helps to make the skin an exfoliate. Yoghurt helps to remove dark spots, blames.
“Coconut oil” has beneficial effects on the skin: Coconut oil contains antioxidants. They make the skin to reduce wrinkles. Thereby, you can make it look younger. Also, the hydrated properties of the skin are present in coconut oil.